[tcb] Re: COLD!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:10:31 -0600

Take the carbs home and rebuild them by the wood stove..........

On Jan 16, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Denis wrote:

Today's low was forecast to be 5, but,thank God, it has now sky rocketed to 8. That's right, 8. Right now the temp outside is 14. Wind chill is 0.

The garage is too big and drafty for my 4 ton central heat to keep up, so I have had to hang plastic for temporary walls around the heat outlets and make a smaller room so I can continue to work on Murray's engine. But the whole unit is outside in the cold so it is blowing air that is only around normal room temp.