[tcb] Re: COLD!

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:26:06 -0800 (PST)

Anyone have the address for WW, I didn't see it on their website?

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jan 4, 2010, at 7:57 PM, Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Say hi to my Grandma to.  She lives in Westminster where I grew up.  She's
lived in the same house there since 1952.  I was driven to school every day by
my uncle for 5 years in a 1968 bay.
Do your research and map all the VW shops  before you go.

singlecabboy wrote:
A lot of the after market places are right where you are,West coast
classics,Wolfsburg West ,V Dub Parts,West Coast Metric, and on and on.There all
in a very small area of Orange County.Hook Em Horns Paul Smith
 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking
 H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 7  October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love
all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 4:41 PM

Humm, Try Wilmington Delaware. Feels like 17F with the 20+ mph winds right now.
 And
I'm close to the ocean...
Just waiting on my Southbound train...   You
should see this station, it's the regular meeting of the
reprobate and pan handlers society of Delaware right now.

"No, I have no change."
"No, no money."

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 4:36 PM,
Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

I keep coming up with projects and
stuff to do outdoor, but then I go out there and it’s 18
freakin’ degrees and most of the snow is still there! We
are looking for a high of 20.
BulliGras could seem
balmy.

--