[tcb] Re: Buses by the Springs--Logo and more

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:36:38 -0500

Southwest Austin out by Poodies. Probably 4 hours down I35 and 5 hours down 281
depending where in the big D.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&view=text&saddr=spicewood+springs,+TX&daddr=dallas,+tx&sll=31.578535,-97.283936&sspn=2.751531,6.020508&ie=UTF8&z=8

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Buses by the Springs--Logo and more
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:26:48 -0400
From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx

Exactly how long of a drive is this from Dallas? I probably can't make it, but
I'd sure like too.