[tcb] Re: Buses by the Springs--Logo and more

  • From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Man, that logo looks Cool!  You guys are REALLY tempting me!

James Oliver

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:19:35 -0500

R U going or do you just need a T-Shirt? Just wondering....

On May 13, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Eskimeaux wrote:

That is cool, I think it rocks. A screen printed shirt may have to be in order. We would order 4.

C.E.

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:16:22 -0500

Kickass logo!

On May 13, 2008, at 11:03 AM, ATX BUS wrote:

Buses by the Springs is around the corner.  If you need electric hook-ups be sure to pmail Julie or myself to make sure you have a spot.  There will lots of space for primitive camping.  There is showers and bathrooms.  There is also good covered areas to escape the sun or rain.  And the springs are always refreshing!

Check out the BBTS logo for 2008.   http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/2489972694/

I will be making stickers with the logo that will be available at the campout, for free.  If there is any desire for shirts let me know.  I haven't started work on T-shirts but it could be done.

More updates to come.  Hope to see you all there!!!!!!

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper
Buses by the Springs--Memorial Day Weekend

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!