[tcb] Re: Bus n Bugtoberfest,Transporters at The Point 2,"Chili by the door in the mornin"

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Chili making contest would be great, I make some pretty good chili. I put
Hamburger meat and Ribeye in the chili. Shooot I gave out my secret. Bring some
crackers!!! Ya Alzheimer's, I am glad you know how to spell it.
Katrina Martin

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know about an early morning contest, but I seem to remember a chili
cook-off being talked about. I think that "Chili by the Door" is part of the
culture now at Transporters at the Point. I think that the fact that it was
born out a man's drug, alcohol and brain damage will be forgotten over the
years. If we generate any money maybe it should go to Alzheimer's research.