[tcb] Re: Bus engines woes for a Saturday

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 04:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Will and Chuck have me beat by a long way on this new fangled stuff.  Anything
after 67 on a VW I don't have a clue.

Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sammie, you never cease to amaze me...you and
Will
need to get together and write a book!
Y'all got more know-how than anyone I know...

Be a better friend, newshound, and