[tcb] Re: Bus acting up tonight.................help

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:21:50 -0600

No, it's a cold outside now thing...
You have to loosen the screws on the round thing with the wire coming off of it and rotate it till it runs better. That's the general idea, but it's been a loooong time since I ran a single stock carburetor.
I'm sure you stock guys could give a little clearer picture for him.

Trey Jung wrote:
2 questions:

How do you adjust the choke? is it in the bently, the muir?
why now? is this  a normal  'maintenance' thing?

Where;s Bob or Mark when you need them. :)

Trey

On 12/4/06, *Dan Martin* <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx <mailto:danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Adjust choke.