[tcb] Re: Bus acting up tonight.................help

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:19:54 -0600

i don't have a brake booster either denis. but i do have a choke and cvjoints.

mine runs fine...infact it acts as if it loves the cold weather

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus acting up tonight.................help
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:08:18 -0600

I think you need a choke, brake booster, CVjoint book. I don't know anything 'cuz I don't have any of those things Ha!

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:19:29
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dang, at least ya'll have chokes...

Dan Martin wrote:
Adjust choke.

On Dec 4, 2006, at 7:45 PM, Trey Jung wrote:

Jumped in the bus tonight to enjoy a nice ride. it started up but had
a rough idle, had to keep the gas pedal down some to keep the idle.
Drving out of the neighborhood it would die at the stop signs. Would
not hold an idle at all. had to come back home and vent. It ran fine
last week

Seems the fast idle isn't working. or engaging if that;s possible..

1600 DP with new Pict 34....

Any ideas? Could the choke be shot?

Trey

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday cash! http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/default.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us