[tcb] Re: Bus Heaven - Grand Junction, CO

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:15:45 -0500

It's nice there. The mountains are beautiful there. Go for it!!!!!
VW Heaven. Don't get any better than that.
(Besides California VW Heaven it's pretty but costs waaaaaaay too much to live there)

Hope you get the job. My fingers are crossed too.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 12, 2008, at 6:57 AM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

I was in Grand Junction this week interviewing for a new job and was surprised to see this is where old buses go to retire.

My wife and I were looking at houses in the old part of town and every street has an old bay window camper or vanagon camper sitting in the street or a driveway.

The house we liked the most shared a driveway with an old brown '73ish bay camper with lots of stickers and character.

Might be fun.

Ronnie