[tcb] Re: Bus Heaven - Grand Junction, CO

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Ronnie:  You do realize that it's cold up there in the winter time.  You
will freeze your buns off in a bus.

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:            I was in Grand Junction
this week interviewing for a new job and was surprised to see this is where old
buses go to retire.

  My wife and I were looking at houses in the old part of town and every street
has an old bay window camper or vanagon camper sitting in the street or a
driveway.

  The house we liked the most shared a driveway with an old brown '73ish bay
camper with lots of stickers and character.

  Might be fun.

  Ronnie