[tcb] Re: Bus Dog

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:22:45 +0000 (UTC)

More Like ShamBowWow.....
----- Original Message -----
From: "sammie smith" <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 3:14:53 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus Dog

SHAMWOW!

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 2:52:20 PM

Can we use it as a Mop? I was thinking about buying one of those Smart Mops (
http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Mop-As-Seen-TV/dp/B001KAB72O ) but then it occurred
to me that I could just to go Home Depot, buy a handle and using this dog I
could get something that would work just as well! Just think about it! Self
Cleaning (it shakes when wet) man, the possibilities are endless! I'm calling
Billy Mays right now.. Wait, that won't work.. Scratch that idea.

Just kidding....

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Sharon Chamberlain < iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx >
wrote:

Alma let me know if you want me to do this- we can post a pic of him on the Tx
Classic website with link to you for all interested. Thats really nice of you
to find him a happy home.
Lets raffle him- just kidding.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Alma Jo Barrera < patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx >
wrote:

OK my fellow bus owners.

My sons best friend found 2 Chinese Crested dogs a while back. They have posted
ads looking to see if they were missing or stolen, but no one has claimed them.

They were both very malnourished and sun burned. They are keeping one, but need
to find the other a new home.

I will get pics soon, but was just wondering if any of you would be interested
in him.

He is going to be brining him to me tomorrow so I can foster him till I can
find a home for him. I can bring him to the Classic if someone want to get him
then.

let me know.

Alma Jo

--