[tcb] Bus Dog

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:06:38 -0500

OK my fellow bus owners.

My sons best friend found 2 Chinese Crested dogs a while back. They have posted
ads looking to see if they were missing or stolen, but no one has claimed them.

They were both very malnourished and sun burned. They are keeping one, but need
to find the other a new home.

I will get pics soon, but was just wondering if any of you would be interested
in him.

He is going to be brining him to me tomorrow so I can foster him till I can
find a home for him. I can bring him to the Classic if someone want to get him
then.

let me know.

Alma Jo