[tcb] Re: Body Shop

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:17:26 -0800 (PST)

Got your e-mail. Talked to Greg today. he has a booth at the rodeo right now
and said that he won't be available until the end of the month. He is suppose
to call me after the rodeo is over and set up a time to look at Sparky. I will
let you know when he calls or I will just give him your number. If you don't
hear from Greg or me by around the 24 or 25, call and remind me.---mark
Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hey Mark,
Did you get the e-mail I sent you about the guy that painted your bus?

Anyway, it looks like I will be ready to haul my bus to his shop on March 20 if
he can work it in.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ronnie