[tcb] Re: Bluebus update

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:25:59 -0500

  I've got five briskets on the smoker, which is my contribution to the
gathering of the Scirooco clan in Cincy the first weekend in June
    From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] Bluebus update
    Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:56:48 -0500

      I sent the transmission in for repair and the preliminary est.was $375.00
ta ?As things turned out the Bluebus had a bug transmission with much bad stuff
inside including axles,carrier,brgs, gears and much expensive things.I have got
to be SICK I gave the authorision for repair today.Now I am looking for a bank
to hold up so I can get Bluebus to the point.Oh well I guess I'll just scrape
paint till Hell freezes over.If anyone has a burning desire to scrape paint
come on over and we will have a scraping party,Oh and thats's just to get to
the sanding and body repair point.I'm depressed and really broke now.
      Denis must be rejoicing that Bluebus will probably not see the point 5
untill I'm really old a feeble.I don't think he likes me.I think he should
warranty the transmission. That's the fair thing to do.I'm depressed.I think
I'll go smoke some meat.
    ole blue

7:44 AM