[tcb] Re: Bluebus update

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:12:54 -0500

The bug trans is not the issue it's the bad parts.Axles,carriers and stuff.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Bluebus updateDate:
Mon, 12 May 2008 10:56:48 -0500

  I sent the transmission in for repair and the
preliminary est.was $375.00 ta ?As things turned out
the Bluebus had a bug transmission with much bad
stuff inside including axles,carrier,brgs, gears and
much expensive things.I have got to be SICK I gave
the authorision for repair today.Now I am looking
for a bank to hold up so I can get Bluebus to the
point.Oh well I guess I'll just scrape paint till
Hell freezes over.If anyone has a burning desire to
scrape paint come on over and we will have a
scraping party,Oh and thats's just to get to the
sanding and body repair point.I'm depressed and
really broke now.
  Denis must be rejoicing that Bluebus will probably
not see the point 5 untill I'm really old a feeble.I
don't think he likes me.I think he should warranty
the transmission. That's the fair thing to do.I'm
depressed.I think I'll go smoke some meat.
ole blue

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live
Messenger.

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008

Be a better friend, newshound, and