[tcb] Re: Big Bend Campout

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:22:44 -0500

Gary is also a teacher, grade school, think you know that, which is why he's
throwing out Christmas break.
Personally, I like to use commas.
,,,     ,,,
Duncan Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Comma Ninja.

From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/04/2015 2:55 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been in touch with Big Bend NP, they say that is the busiest time of the
year for them, between CHristmas and New Years.  Also, that with 7 or more
Buses, which we hope to have, we would have to reserve group spot. I am putting
it out there to try Big Bend State Park.Its HUGE, its primitive, and sounds
like the perfect adventure.Dec 26-Dec 31Lets do it!
http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/big-bend-ranch

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only a month away. Have it on my calendar but another cancellation on my part.
:(

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

From: Duncan

Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2015 11:32 PM

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;

Subject:[tcb] Big Bend Campout

AAC'ers are talking about a campout starting the day after Christmas. Never too
early to start planning.

Kate? Skip? Eric? Others?