[tcb] Re: Big Bend Campout

  • From: Gary Alexander <garypalexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 14:55:56 -0500

I have been in touch with Big Bend NP, they say that is the busiest time of
the year for them, between CHristmas and New Years. Also, that with 7 or
more Buses, which we hope to have, we would have to reserve group spot. I
am putting it out there to try Big Bend State Park.
Its HUGE, its primitive, and sounds like the perfect adventure.
Dec 26-Dec 31
Lets do it!

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/big-bend-ranch

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only a month away. Have it on my calendar but another cancellation on my
part. :(

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

*From: *Duncan
*Date: *Wed, Sep 2, 2015 11:32 PM
*To: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
*Subject:*[tcb] Big Bend Campout

AAC'ers are talking about a campout starting the day after Christmas.
Never too early to start planning.

Kate? Skip? Eric? Others?