[tcb] Bead throwing positions available!!!!

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:28:27 -0600

Hey Bulli Gras peeps!

Steve and Sharon, Paul, and I will be driving our Buses in the Yada parade
on Friday night.  If you are interested in being a bead thrower please let
us know.  Each bead thrower should have at least a gross of beads to
throw.  If you would like to show up with your beads before you arrive in
Galveston, you can get a bag with 144 count from Party City or they sell
them at Hobby Lobby but the Hobby Lobby near me did not have any big bags
with a large amount but rather just packages of 12 or less.  But Hobby
Lobby does have their Mardi Gras stuff with 66% off. So maybe the beads
will work out cheaper after the discount.  I am not sure but Mardi Garb is
certainly a better deal from Hobby Lobby.

Steve is checking into the price on beads if we get them from the Yada
parade guy in Galveston.

And if we don't bring the beads from home or can't buy them from the Yada
parade guy, I believe that the Walmart in Galveston has an aisle full.

We will have our Buses decked out in Mardi Gras style.

This should be lots of fun!

Julie