[tcb] Re: Bead throwing positions available!!!!

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:35:18 -0800 (PST)

way cool!!
going to buy beads today.  thanks julie, steve and paul.

--- On Wed, 2/8/12, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bead throwing positions available!!!!
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 6:28 AM

Hey Bulli Gras peeps!
Steve and Sharon, Paul, and I will be driving our Buses in the Yada parade on
Friday night.  If you are interested in being a bead thrower please let us
know.  Each bead thrower should have at least a gross of beads to throw.  If
you would like to show up with your beads before you arrive in Galveston, you
can get a bag with 144 count from Party City or they sell them at Hobby Lobby
but the Hobby Lobby near me did not have any big bags with a large amount but
rather just packages of 12 or less.  But Hobby Lobby does have their Mardi Gras
stuff with 66% off. So maybe the beads will work out cheaper after the
discount.  I am not sure but Mardi Garb is certainly a better deal from Hobby
Lobby.

Steve is checking into the price on beads if we get them from the Yada parade
guy in Galveston.
And if we don't bring the beads from home or can't buy them from the Yada
parade guy, I believe that the Walmart in Galveston has an aisle full.
We will have our Buses decked out in Mardi Gras style.
This should be lots of fun!
Julie