[tcb] Re: Barn door

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:39:18 -0800 (PST)

 A rare find indeed, and a nice observation by Kat.

I haven't seen anything in Carlsbad since the last time I took a wrong turn
leaving Ruidoso.  I hope you avoided Odessa and Jal on your way to the
stalactites and stalagmites.

New Mexico has a cool artistic influence.  Sounds like you guys are on a nice
vacation, where are you headed?

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper