[tcb] Re: Barn door

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:56:14 -0600

Back to McKitrick Canyon. Last time I had to go by myself, While Kat and Thor waited waited.

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 4, 2008, at 23:39, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 A rare find indeed, and a nice observation by Kat.

I haven't seen anything in Carlsbad since the last time I took a wrong turn leaving Ruidoso. I hope you avoided Odessa and Jal on your way to the stalactites and stalagmites.

New Mexico has a cool artistic influence. Sounds like you guys are on a nice vacation, where are you headed?

Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper