[tcb] Re: BJ Bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:00:37 -0800 (PST)

They have not been to the Texas Classic.  Though they did ask me about the
dates
for this year and were thinking of coming.  The trailer is an original Eriba,
vintage 1971 if I remember correctly.  It is noted in the article.  They have
at
least 2 more VW busses that I know of (currently restoring an SC and making a
66
Kombi into a camper.  Also have a Thing running a 2007cc stroker motor, which
is
what they did the Cal Treffen cruise in.  They live in Joshua Tree which is the
desert of CA several miles north of Palm Springs (sort of between Palm Springs
and Barstow).  Basically out in the middle of nowhere.