[tcb] Re: Available Buses?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:54:03 -0600

I appreciate you letting us know.
The only split bus I really want is a flip seat camper.
I would love to buy yours.
The problem I have is the only way I can budget my hobby is with little money and lots of time. I would not offend you with a offer of less than we both know it is worth. Therefore the only way I will ever have a flip seat or any other split bus is if I find someone who does not know what they have or in a field or barn and drag it back to life myself. I would also love to see them stay in Texas or around here somewhere, but we all know that most of the good ones go overseas these days.

What is so dang cool about a barndoor anyway?

On Mar 8, 2007, at 1:31 PM, Peter Albarian wrote:

Sorry guys, I just thought it best that I make all of you aware of them instead of assuming that nobody would be interested. It would be nice to see both stay in Tejas.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel