[tcb] Re: Available Buses?

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:39:51 -0600

Hey Dan,

I totally understand.  My Dad gave me an appreciation for old and quirky
vehicles.  I also like to have things that are unique and collectable.  A
barndoor fits both of those, and it fits my love of Buses as well.  Many
don't like them once they have one, but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm
getting in to, so I'll enjoy it by getting it back on the road for the first
time in ~35 years and then go from there.

I look forward to seeing you two one of these days,

Peter