[tcb] Re: Austrian?

  • From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:04:57 -0500

Austria speaks Italian and german. Or is that Switzerland?

The dialect from Austria is compleatly different. I am fluent in german, but as soon as you go further south than Munich, you can no longer understand. I guess you could say that Austrian is another language.
Same goes as soon as you hit the coast and all the islands up north. LOL

I hues

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2009, at 6:04 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did anyone hear the President's quote from his speach in Austria? He said "I don't know what you call this in Austrian, but in English it is.........

Maybe that's what's wrong with our VWs, poor old Ferdinand Porsche was from Austria and could only speak Austrian to his German engineers.