[tcb] Re: Awesome customers at HEB in Temple

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

Well try some Austrian!

--- On Mon, 4/6/09, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Awesome customers at HEB in Temple
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 5:44 PM

The real thanks goes out to Paul who secretly bought our delicious dinner before we could pay for it.
What a prince! Always fun to stop by his cool HEB store!
We're going to Germany June 24th, doing Oldendorf and then European Bugin in Belguim the next weekend,
 anyone want to join us?
We are going to get lost like Hansel and Gretel, we speak no German.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's surprising who'll they'll let on the roads these days.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 12:04 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WE had two very special customers in our store yesterday that purchased some neat Texas Star planters.They were driving a nice red and white bus.I think they even ate at the Blue Bonnet  Cafe here in town.Thanx Steve and Sharon ,it was great to see y'all.

Paul Smith

 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx