[tcb] Austin Cruise to Red, White and PsycoBlooie

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:15:14 -0500

Cindy gave her notice 'cause she's starting a new job and they basically said, "Goodbye." So we'll be joining up with everyone @ Chuck & Sue's on Thursday. YAHOO!

We'll head up Hwy 79 from Round Rock to Hwy 19 in Palestine to Athens. We'll need directions once in or near Athens to Chuck & Sue's place.

Anyone from Austin or San Antonio wish to join us? Departure time is open, although it would be an *organizational miracle in which to strive for* if we could meet up with the Houston contingency en route.

Afterall, what would Red, White & PsychoBlooie be without Freedom?

Cindy & Duncan
"Freedom van Gogh"
512.341.8900/hm
512.653.6051/cell