[tcb] Re: Austin Air Cooler Gathering

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Don't know the guy with the bottle caps.  Had never seen that bus before.  But
it was the hard top white westy with all of the junk all over the bus.  Had
some old american car hood ornaments on it, some foam gupe sealing the front
window and I am not sure what else.  Was probably the groadiest split westy I
have ever  seen.