[tcb] Re: Athens

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 20:49:05 -0500

I do a great deal of work on Murray myself. The fact that Chuck has to
figure out what the hell I did and fix it

is besides the point

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Athens
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 10:38 AM

I will be in Athens May 21st thru the 24th. Any TCB'ers live in Athens.

I am going to try to get the bus ready for the 2 1/2 hour trip there. I hope
not to have any problems, but may need some help if I do.

Alma Jo

(have to go to the Boy Scout Camp to do my NRA instructor recertification
class and my Archery instructor recert also)