[tcb] Re: howdy

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 18:36:04 -0700 (PDT)

You can contact me through the site or PM me at bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am in Nacogdoches.

--- On Sat, 5/7/11, abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: howdy
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 8:07 PM

yeah, SO-42 was i guess the model # given to late westys. they are great, i'm
glad to say one of my favorite models. thanks for the offer on the radio block
off, sammy, i'd like to possibly take you up on that. how should i contact you?
thanks to all for the welcomes, i'm always glad to meet more of the VW
community!

From: abe schlichting <gogretago@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] howdy
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 10:03 AM

just dropping a note to say hello. i'm new on here, some of you may know me
from some of the shows over the last couple years. i drive a original paint '67
SO-42 tintop that's undergoing some rust repair at the moment, but will soon be
back on the road! also, i'm looking for a couple things i need -a radio block
off for a '67( it's a single year part) preferably in pearl white, and a new
headache cabinet( some jackhole cut speaker holes in mine!). thanks for any
help or leads. i look forward to meeting more of you...abe