[tcb] Re: Anyone want to camp.........

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I have a pressure washer but I won't be working on it tonight. other
obligations for tonight.
Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:hummmmmmmmmm
camping or getting dirty at Marks.................
Tough call but I will have to camp this time.
I could come over tonight and give you a hand (watch you work)
I have a power washer......

On Sep 16, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> I would like to go but I am in the middle of trying to get Jumpin
> Joe's engine back together. I'm suprised he actually made it back with
> a little of problems that he had. found both alternator mounts broken.
> I will have to weld those back together. already resealed the pulley
> and the oil cooler. doesn't look like the main seal is leaking. But it
> is a filthy mess. having to pull all the sheet metal to clean up all
> the oil that was sprayed everywhere. I should have it finished this
> weekend and reinstall next weekend. If anyone wants to come over and
> help, Beer is always free.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.