[tcb] Re: Anyone want to camp.........

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:44:34 -0500

Thank you Mark for working on the Hoochiemama, I'm sorry I won't
be able to help, (watch) as much as I would like to.  They just
keep adding stuff for me to do at KILT.  I now have to go the the
Ft. Bend county fair.  I do appreciate all that you have done for
me.  If you need anything, please let me know..  Once again,
THANKS!

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

>Thanks, I have a pressure washer but I won't be working on it
tonight. other obligations for tonight.
>Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:hummmmmmmmmm
>camping or getting dirty at Marks.................
>Tough call but I will have to camp this time.
>I could come over tonight and give you a hand (watch you work)
>I have a power washer......
>
>On Sep 16, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:
>
>> I would like to go but I am in the middle of trying to get
Jumpin
>> Joe's engine back together. I'm suprised he actually made it
back with
>> a little of problems that he had. found both alternator mounts
broken.
>> I will have to weld those back together. already resealed the
pulley
>> and the oil cooler. doesn't look like the main seal is leaking.
But it

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net