[tcb] Re: An embarrassment of riches

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:37:14 -0700 (PDT)

Oh yea, nanu nanu was Mork's greeting phrase!  Wait!  Didn't Nanook of the
North die of starvation on a deer hunt?  Evilscientistboo -- a.k.a. Will Wood
with the brown hat!  HA!  I'm slowly learning the pseudo names (I think).

  Denis -- you'll be okay if you shirk the heater boxes, just steer clear of
the deer!

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I thought that was Orson?