[tcb] Re: I was a "Flipper " and didn't know it

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:36:17 -0500

Whoops, sorry Paul, I let the cat out of the bag. Everyone forget what I said about values. Those things are super rare and go for at least $750 on the samba. Remember that MPPD needs money.

At 06:16 PM 10/25/2006, you wrote:

Sammie ,it's for a bay, Good to very good conditon, I
probably will save it for next years auction.It even
has one of the grey pockets that slip over the ends .