[tcb] Re: All you weanies worrying about your wardrobes

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:58:01 -0600

I think the clip you speak of is the one holding the axle to the tranny. I am working on getting the disconnected tube to push out the bearing. Eventually I will have to do what Mark is saying and take the whole damn axle out. Doing that while the tranny is still in the bus seems like a major pain in my butt, butt there is already a major pain in my butt...so...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>