[tcb] Re: A message board?

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 8:45:51 -0500

I don't care for the boards like Aircoolers. As one of the more active BSers
here (remember that if I don't post Dan calls me on the phone and asks what's
wrong) I would prefer a Yahoo or Google Group. They are free and you can choose
to have the posts sent to your E-mail or you can read it at the site, so it
offers the choice.