[tcb] Re: A message board?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:08:07 -0500

Joe, Hello? Is that a email? Respond better or don't respond. That's my comment for the day!

There's one reason why I am no part of any club, binders suck! Message boards are cool, but I like getting email all of the time. Kinda like Mark said makes the day go by faster.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Oct 23, 2006, at 6:59 PM, evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Same here.  What's the saying?  'any club that would have me?'