[tcb] Re: A few more photos

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

But you didn't even comment about my photo of your under dash wiring.  Thinking
of posting it on the Samba cause someone out there might want to use it for
wiring instructions.

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

#yiv688221405 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

No, I didn't hit a tree.

 But when I got in the bus and pushed the clutch before starting  the engine,
I started heading down hill to the lake.  It only moved a few feet so I wasn't
really close to hurting anything.  We need to get Rob to tattoo and E-brake on
Dennis.

 Jeff

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

I had a great time at the point.  My stay was short but enjoyable.

here are a few photos.  http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/map/

Thanks again Paul.  I am already looking forward to the second Saturday in
October 2009.  I am not expecting any red river rivalry conflicts until 2011.

Special thanks to Denis for moving my bus into the photo line up.  Anybody have
a guess on whether Denis set my E-brake after he parked it?  ;)

Jeff

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
AM