[tcb] Re: A few more photos

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:39:23 -0500

just like i need a tattoo of a coil wire with a good connection ;)Date: Tue, 14
Oct 2008 13:46:57 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: A few more
photosTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I didn't hit a tree.  But when I got in the bus and pushed the clutch
before starting  the engine,  I started heading down hill to the lake.  It only
moved a few feet so I wasn't really close to hurting anything.  We need to get
Rob to tattoo and E-brake on Dennis. Jeff ----- Original Message ----From:
"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:37:16 PMSubject: [tcb] Re: A few more photos

Did you hit a tree???
-------------- Original message -------------- From: ATX BUS
<atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

I had a great time at the point.  My stay was short but enjoyable.  here are a
few photos.  http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/map/Thanks again Paul.  I am
already looking forward to the second Saturday in October 2009.  I am not
expecting any red river rivalry conflicts until 2011.Special thanks to Denis
for moving my bus into the photo line up.  Anybody have a guess on whether
Denis set my E-brake after he parked it?  ;)Jeff
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.