[tcb] Re: A GREAT weekend!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:22:32 -0400

Dude, seriously have you ever had an IRS audit?  Want one?  Wait, do you
fly?  Ever had a body cavity search?  Want one?

;-)

Actually, my biggest issue for three years has been time.  I barely catch up
on the dubs on the weekends.  Actually, it's gotten to the point that a few
must go.  It's not a financial thing, it's time.