[tcb] 2014 plans

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 07:12:01 -0600

Just going over plans for 2014 and wondered if anyone has any desire to get
your VW on the road. It is always fun to hang together as a group at the
shows or events. It is about time for another trip out to the VW Classic
which is usually second weekend in June or we think that the Treffen might
be fun around first of August. We are also planning a camping weekend in
Lyons CO. August 15-17. Anyone is welcome to join us but it is a music
festival where we camp with friends that we have met from all over the US.

Let us know if you have any interest at all so that we can make plans (some
of us still work for a living). We are also looking at Buses by the Bridge
but that may be pretty cold, Jan 16, and Jerome.

Steve