[tcb] Re: 1" of lift

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know how to set up a web page. I will have to talk to Dan about that.
  Maybe I can get Emily to take pictures of the work day we are having this
Saturday with Shelby,Hayden,Eric, Joe, Mark J. and myself and set up a Work
done web page.

 Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  just think about how long it will take me to do it without a website. now
throw that in, especially with me being a web designer and imagine how long
it will take me. one day of work on the bus and the rest of the week to make
the website look purdy

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: 1" of lift
>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:47:20 -0700 (PDT)
>
>When are you going to start a website like Ronnie did when he restored
>Sparky?
> www.sparkythebus.netfirms.com
>

>Brian Denning wrote:
> i swear my bus raised up 1" after pulling all the bondo off the left
>rear
>quarter. there was a slight dent that could of been brought out alot more
>than it was and they just mudded over it we're talking 1/2" thick in some
>places. then for some reason there was a good quarter inch thick spot of
>bondo right where the belt line is. i guess that was the answer to the
>pitted rust. not treated just bondoed over so of course the rust festered.
>the good thing is there are no rust holes just pited so i will get some
>rust
>converter after blasting the holy hell out of it i will coat that sommabish
>with rust converter.
>
>this was all just on the left side i can see all the bondo on ther right so
>i can now understand why the bus has always leaned alittle to the left. top
>that off with the 1/8" of paint layers. Hershey will look like a freaking
>monster truck when i get him stripped down.
>
>here is the status on rust:
>
>front lower outer skin
>front lower inner panel
>front left lower fender inner and outer
>front right lower fender outer
>left and right rockers
>left front rear fender area
>left rear corner needs a 6" x 4" patch
>battery trays on left and right.
>
>it's not near as bad as i thought. but the bondo fair did bless the crap
>out
>of the bus.

>Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
>Presents today.
>http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
quotes - *Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910