[tc] VIRUS WARNING!!!

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 03:17:44 +0800

I was cruising through some Yahoo groups today and ran across a posting that
warned of a file being passed around that contains a virus in it. The poster
said he checked the file with an anti-virus program and it turned one up. After
I got done with the groups I sent out the posting with the "Hot-2-Trot" pic and
there was an email sent to me. This is the email sender and title...
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Re: 45443-343556
Sure enough it was the very same file with the virus attached. If you get an
email from this sender DON'T OPEN THIS FILE! IT IS INFECTED!!!
Thankfully I recognized the file from the group posting and didn't open it.
:
Rown

The webpage:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/tc