[tc] The price of Dru2

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 02:04:42 +0800

Hello everyone!
Okay, yes it's true that this week's been like hell week for me but I still
managed to finish the first part of a two part sequel to "The price of Dru"
Which can now be read (until and if Elysian fiction buys it)at my mainstream
site here... http://speaktome.0catch.com/dru1.htm
The sequel features the same base characters as "The price of Dru" and is
called "The burning mists". You can find it here...
http://hoovenit.virtualave.net/scstories.html
I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think about it. :-)
:
Rown

The "Centaur of attention"
Second Centaury
http://hoovenit.virtualave.net/secondcentaury.html
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.

List WebPage --> //www.freelists.org/webpage/tc
List Admin email --> gray_chiron@xxxxxxxxxxx (+MSM)