[tc] Re: So what's that about? ---> AOOEA" ;))

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:23:50 +0800

Ah yes! Pretenders on false hooves. That's been the center of discussion many
times between some of us on this side of the big pond as well. I do like to
refer to Argon's "The Centaur state of mind" when thinking about that subject.
Its not the complete answer to the debate but it has more merit than anything
else I've read. Still, I don't like to point fingers and cry "Falsey", I let
them show everyone else that they aren't real Centaurs . Most false Centaurs go
away after a while too.
Of course they could also be the opposite of a centaur too and are trying to be
us by playing. I imagine them as a human legs and hips attached to a horses
neck and head. LOL!
In a few cases I'd even go as far as saying that they are human legs and hips
joined to a horses ass. :-p (Sorry,  couldn't resist. :-)
Night all and once again, Congrats Chiron! Good job. :-)
:
Rown

> Heya, folx!
>
> > Ah the pitfalls of being on a list that doesn't translate. Anyone care to
> > tell me what he's been saying? LOL!
>
> Ah, it's about my recent essay ;) I published it some time ago on my web site
> and made an announcement about it here. And since I never get any feedback I
> said that I do not expect it, as usual. Shaggy replied saying that he does
> read all the stuff that appears on the site (non ci credo di completo, scusa)
> and that the problem I dwell upon in the essay is similar to that which
> furries had. The essay itself is about 'posers' or people who pretend they
> are centaurs. Please, do not ask me to translate it now, though I think I
> could do that later as soon as I brush off the largest part of my work, that
> university routine drat it. ;))
>
> PS: By the way, I didn't imagine Cyrillics can look so weird  ;))
>
> Chiron

The "Centaur of attention"
Second Centaury
http://hoovenit.virtualave.net/secondcentaury.html

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup