[tc] New member

  • From: "Rown x" <longshot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:03:23 +0800

Hello my friends,
I want to welcome a new member into our midst. Theresa Melton (AKA Alpha
Centauress) has just joined. A good friend and excellent artist. Some here have
seen her works but if not I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing a few. (hint hint
Alpha. :-)
More good news. Seems my sci-fi story went over well in college. I got my 4.0!
Now I can work on finishing the Centaur story I left undone at my site and I
can get to work on the next mainstream novel's manuscript. :-)

Till next time. Happy hoofin!
:
Rown

The "Centaur of attention"
Second Centaury
http://hoovenit.virtualave.net/secondcentaury.html

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup