[tas-list] Good luck guys

  • From: Dennis brew <dennisbrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tas-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:06:43 -0700

Well, good luck guys.

Tonight, in about 1 hr. (7:00 pm) I'm going to watch a public event on Slooh.

"Join Slooh's Paul Cox to follow live Missions of Jupiter's moons Io and Europa
transit across the face of the planet.  He'll also share some info about
Slooh's "MySky" campaign!"

http://events.slooh.com/

Last night I went to their website to look at Comet 168P/Hergenrother.

("Join Slooh's Patrick Paolucci, Paul Cox, and Bob Berman to watch live images
of "Comet 168P/Hergenrother". The comet has unexpectedly brightened over the
last few days - possibly because it's breaking up."  9/14/2012)

I did not know untill last night, that they have free observing events for the
public.  I missed watching the asteroid flyby the earth.

I don't intend to join. Too expensive for this senior citizen.  So, the free
public events are welcome.

Again, good luck seeing on Mt. Rainier.

“If no one challenged the status quo, the world would still be flat.”