[TapeVille] Re: still exist?

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <swando99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 15:24:04 -0600

I'd hate to see this ist go away; reels, cassettes and carts are a big
part of audio history and shouldn't just be junked.

   P.S.: Anybody know of a good or just decent USB cassette deck?  They do
exist, but haven't seen one in a long while.
--

"Hope laid upon hope, that this crowd will not subside..." [Dave Matthews]
Regards, Max.