[TapeVille] Re: still exist?

  • From: Jane Kronheim <jane.kronheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:03:23 -0500

Hello to everyone on this list serve. For any of you out there who have old
reels, records, cassettes that are filled with sound that you wish to
preserve, we do this at my business, Voices of Xperience. I was saddened
when I read how Pam had to get rid of these precious old reels and that she
had nothing left to play them on, all broken. We are outfitted here with
all of the analog materials that are needed to play old reels, records,
cassettes and then some. So please think of us and how we might be able to
help you digitize these types of audio materials. Feel free to go to our
website at: www.voicesofxperience.com and turn on your speakers....all the
best...we hope to hear from you. Jane Kronheim, President of Voices of
Xperience