[taos-glug] incremental optimization

  • From: Philip Ansteth <pansteth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taos-glug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:41:37 -0600

Jon,

I think I understand your point about incremental optimizations.

But are you really saying that you would compile from within Scheme?
I guess there must be ways to do it.

But maybe you're alluding to something more, maybe a sort of dynamic
generation, compilation, and execution of code?   Or am I reading
more into your words than you intend?

But if not, then isn't this to sort of thing that would be better
done in a 'make' file or a shell script?